Monday, December 26, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is You

So, this year has basically flown by and towards the middle Gela and I got a bit sidetracked .... Sorry!!

We've still been busy with Beek Geeks and everything Beekman 1802 related. Speaking of which, congratulations to Brent and Josh, who got engaged on December 16th. We've also been busy with school. Cannot believe this semester is already over! And we met a new friend, a super talented guy named John, who we will feature in another post.

I hope you all had a very happy holiday, whether it be Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, whatever! I myself had a very great Christmas . I'm actually typing this on my new iPod Touch <3

I also got some DVDs, like Horrible Bosses and my all time favorite tearjerker, Where The Red Fern Grows. My grandparents also got me a new peacoat. I got a second copy of the Beekman 1802 Heirloom Cookbook! And more clothes. My aunt and uncle are visiting for New Year's, so I'll probably get some movies and books from them. We spent Christmas dinner with my grandparents and earlier in the day I Skyped with one of my best friends, Mikey :) That was the one thing I really wanted, Mikey home for the holidays, but we just couldn't make it work, so maybe next year.

I hope that we can stay up-to- date with the blog in 2012, maybe we'll do fewer posts throughout the month. We'll figure something out! Have a wonderful last few days of 2011! See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment