Saturday, February 12, 2011

Born Like This


DiCaprio and I have decided to tell you a little about ourselves. I'm not sure what all you would like to know but I'll cover as much as I can. If there's anything else you would like to know just comment and I'll get back to you.


I live in a small town where the girls are just as tough as the guys :)
My hobbies include art, singing, swimming, cooking/baking (yes they are two different things), reading, napping, watching movies/anime/tv shows/documentaries/videos, dancing, scrapbooking, and making videos with my friends.



Some of my favorite shows are:
  • The Fabulous Beekman Boys on Planet Green
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • RuPaul's Drag Race on Logo TV
  • Chuck
  • Hoarders
  • Grey's Anatomy
Movies:
  • The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
  • The A-Team
  • Anything Disney
  • Alice (from Syfy)
  • No Impact Man
  • Anything by Hayao Miyazaki
  • Leap Year
  • The Hangover
  • Anything by Tim Burton
My favorite actors are Liam Neeson, Sharlto Copley, Gerard Butler, Steve Valentine, and Dana Carvey. Favorite actresses are Sandra Bullock, Betty White, Tina Fey, Sandra Oh, Julie Andrews, and Helena Bohnam Carter.

I eat everything (especially if it's a dessert) and I love trying new recipes! My next attempt will be a Cheese Souffle using Beekman BLAAK cheese.

I read everything. I love fairy tales and biographies most though. Right now I am reading "Lucky Man" by Michael J. Fox.

I think that is enough for a taste of who I am. Seriously though, if there is anything else you would like to know just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment