Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Hey everyone, I'm taking the same route that Gela did on Saturday.  In case anyone was interested in knowing more about the bloggers, this is the place to get the low down. 

This kid was born and raised in a small town, the same town that Gela grew up in.  We met in the third grade and have been friends ever since.  In school I wasn't much of a sports kid or an after school activities kid--I liked getting good grades and being creative.  That's why I joined yearbook in my senior year and graduated in the top 10 of my class.  Random thought-- I love animals, like my American Bulldog/Pitbull mix Charlie!  I have a lot of critters ranging from horses to rabbits. 

For fun, I shoot and edit "movies" with my friends.  They really aren't movies with plots, just like clips shows, music videos, and vlogs.  I also dabble and experiment with Photoshop.  I am also very big into technology.  I can't live without my Blackberry, camera, Facebook, or Skype.  And as we've mentioned before, Gela and I spend much of our free time promoting The Fabulous Beekman Boys.  A career in the entertainment world is definitely in my future--which is why I am spending my time studying in the field of mass communication.

iTunes is a must have when you're a college kid.  A random mix of music is even better, like my library including artists like Eminem, The Infamous Stringdusters, Green Day, Mumford & Sons, The Script, Katy Perry, Linkin Park and yes even the Glee cast.  A ridiculous DVD collection is also important, both movies and television shows:  The Hangover, Ugly Betty, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, The Last Song, The Big Bang Theory, The A-Team, and The Replacements.

Call me old fashioned, but I think that the Kindle is a dumb invention.  And I love technology.  Unfortunately, I also love books.  Stephen King dominates my book shelf, followed closely by Nicholas Sparks.  I have been captivated by many autobiographies, including The Bucolic Plague (Josh Kilmer-Purcell) and Lucky Man (Michael J. Fox)

Okay...if anyone is still reading, Gela and I promise REAL blogs about IMPORTANT things in the upcoming weeks.  Our last few blogs have been shallow and very oriented around pop culture, but can you blame us?  It is awards season after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment