Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let It Snow

First of all, if you remember from last week, Gela and I went to the opera.  And let me just tell you The Marriage of Figaro was  BRILLIANT.  It was so good that we decided to go twice, the second day was even a Thursday (which is a huge deal since that is our night for the best television shows).  My life got a little bit better because I had a package arrive last week:
The Season 1 DVD of The  Fabulous Beekman Boys!
As we pondered about what to cover today, Gela and I are enjoyed a snack comprised of grapes and cucumbers--which is way more delicious than it sounds.  Our Saturday blog said that it was almost Spring, though if you looked out our window you'd never guess it.  Yes, as shocking as it is, Upstate New York is experiencing another fun day with snow showers.


This is what has happened so far this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment